How to Record HD Quality Videos with Movavi Screen Capture Studio
When you’re recording your screen — what kind of quality do you desire? Normally nowadays the answer to that is simple: High Definition (HD). In recent years HD has become the norm as far as video recording in general is concerned, which is why most people try to aim for it when recording any and all videos.
With Movavi Screen Capture Studio, you will be able to record high quality HD videos easily and effectively. Not only will it let you record in full 1080p HD resolutions (i.e. 1920x1080), but it will also allow you to easily adjust the frame rate so that you can put it at up to 60 frames per second for the smoothest possible playback.
Assuming you want to set Movavi Screen Capture Studio to record HD quality videos in that fashion, just follow these instructions:
- Launch the software and select ‘Capture screen’ in the menu.
- Set the capture frame to a HD resolution (i.e. 1080p at 1920x1080 or 720p at 1080x720).
- Open the ‘Capture’ menu, select ‘Preferences’ and go to the ‘Video’ tab to find the ‘Maximum capture frame rate’ setting and select ‘60’.
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording and then ‘Stop’ when you’re done.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the video that you recorded and choose a HD-compatible format or use one of the presets to automatically optimize your video for a device or platform.
If you want more detailed instructions head over to: http://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-capture-video-in-hd.html
While that should cover the technical side of recording HD videos with Movavi Screen Capture Studio, if you want to create truly professional-looking videos that stand out then you should take advantage of its other features as well. It is capable of editing videos so that you can cut and combine video segments, enhance the video quality, insert customizable text, apply special effects and filters and include background music or other audio tracks.
By applying those features to your video you will be able to really give it that bit of extra polish that separates amateur videos from professional productions. Because Movavi Screen Capture Studio makes it so simple and straightforward to apply these features, you should be able to familiarize yourself with them in a matter of minutes — at most. Go ahead and try it out to see just how quickly you can put them to work.
Originally published at Mab Tech Blog.