Regular Contributors Invited on https://www.entrepreneuryork.com
We’re looking for well-researched content that’s relatable and contains actionable tips. We also love a bit of humor and a more conversational tone. We don’t publish any content that’s stuffy and dry or loaded with jargon.
Some things we absolutely love:
1) Social media, Facebook marketing, LinkedIn advertising, you name it, we want to hear about it.
2) Business Intelligence, Entrepreneurship, Startup Ideas, Business Innovations
3) Anything digital marketing related. We’re talking Google AdWords, conversion rate optimization, content marketing, local search, and even analytics.
4) Anything new and exciting in the world of Google. If there was a recent update, we want to hear about it.
5) All things to do with responsive web design, web hosting, and even content management systems.
Guest Blog Submission Guidelines
1) Any articles that are ‘spammy’ and self-promotional will NOT be published.
2) Articles need to be a minimum of 700 words, however, we do prefer content that’s more in the 1000-1,500-word range.
3) Please try to write catchy, snappy headings, and if possible, include a keyword.
4) We will not publish any written content that has been previously published elsewhere. However, we will consider any infographics that have already been posted elsewhere.
5) When quoting other sources or referencing any research or data, please link back to your original source and provide the full hyperlinks at the end of your article.
6) Please do not keyword stuff, we want any keyword usage to flow naturally with the text.
7) Please submit web-friendly content, with things like sub-headings dot points, short paragraphs and any relevant graphics.
8) If you provide any images or graphics with your text, please ensure that they are available for commercial re-use.
9) Use H2 and H3 subheadings.
#GuestPosts #Contributors #WriteForUs #Marketing #Entrepreneurship